Stress - Frequently Asked Questions
- Stress causes a disturbance in the mental health and physical well-being of a person. Stress can be caused by physical or emotional stimuli, such as violence, internal conflicts, job dissatisfaction, or external events like divorce, death of a friend or relative, job change or a move. Stress is a part of normal life and probably can't be eliminated. The body reacts to physical or emotional stress by increasing production of hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine, which increase heart rate, blood pressure, and metabolism, to help the body react quickly to the stressful situation. Unfortunately, the type of stress experienced by most people today is not a fleeting occurrence.
When the body's response to stress is sustained at a high level, it disrupts a person's ability to cope. Emotional or physical stress causes depletion of vitamins B and C, and several minerals, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium, and protein. This depletion causes the body to react even more strongly to stress. Replacing these nutrients, particularly the vitamins, makes it easier to handle stress.
- What symptoms can be associated with stress?
- * Irritability.
* Short temper.
* Head and neck aches.
* Muscular aches and pains.
- What things can make it better and what can be done for stress management?
- Alleviate the circumstances causing the stress. Restore balance to your system. Get sufficient exercise, rest and proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- When you exhibit negative symptoms of stess, it can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent a negative stress response from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this Health check now.
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as colds, pneumonia, allergies, kidney stones, and IBS. Catch it before it catches YOU!