Learn How to Create Restful, Sound Sleep, Using All-Natural Methods to Restore Balance to Your System
Do you have trouble concentrating or remembering facts? Do you have trouble staying awake during boring tasks or situations? If so, you may have insomnia. Get the facts and find out how to wake up alert, refreshed, and feel good throughout the day. The best insomnia home cure is education. Sleep-aids such as pills and drugs cannot teach you how to cure insomnia. The ebook, Sleep. At Last! will give you the answers you need. This valuable insomnia resource will give you information on sleeping disorders and many methods for insomnia relief. Effective methods for eliminating sleep problems exist.
What are some of the effects of improper sleep?
- It can cause much stress in your life (which feeds upon itself to make it harder to sleep).
- It can make you feel irritable, impatient, aggravated, and dull.
- It can contribute to many health problems such as diabetes, hypertension, and weight problems.
- It can reduce your life span.
- It can reduce your productivity at work and impede advancement in your organization.
- It has been estimated that improper sleep has been a factor in 60% of driving accidents, because fatigued drivers were not as alert and their reactions were slowed down. Each year, more than 200,000 auto accidents are directly caused by the driver falling asleep while driving.
- Sleeplessness can cause memory problems and mood problems.
- Worker fatigue has been linked to major international disasters such as the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown, the Challenger explosion, and the Exxon Valdez Alaskan oil spill.
Proper sleep is an important and necessary biologic function. It is essential for good physical, mental and emotional health. It is as important as diet in maintaining health and balance in your system.
- It lets your mind and body repair and rejuvenate itself. It balances your mind and emotions.
- It allows your physical body to recover from the stress and fatigue of the day.
- Your immune system needs your proper rest to function properly and fight off disease.
- During sleep, the day¡¯s events are moved from the memory cache of your brain into long term memory.
- Your dream state during sleep helps your nervous system to work out problems.
We provide a downloadable eBook that reveals time-tested secrets to eliminate the underlying cause of insomnia, using all-natural techniques. Learn how to sleep deeply at night without relying on medication, and waken refreshed and alert in the morning.
Look at the Wonderful Benefits of the eBook, "Sleep. At Last!"
Learn how to
- Restore balance to your system.
- Eliminate the underlying cause of your insomnia.
- Eliminate overactive thinking when you go to bed.
- Fall asleep easily and quickly, without trying.
- Achieve deep sleep naturally, without drug side-effects.
- Awaken refreshed in morning.
- End exhaustion & anxiety.
- Eliminate restless nights.
- Prevent early awakening.
- Improve sleep quality.
What is it worth to end your sleep problems forever? . . . $100.? . . . $1000.? The actual value of this is almost beyond price. But the good new is that you don't have to pay anything near that.
Get Your eBook, Sleep. At Last! today. It will Change Your Life! - - - $27 USD
Learn how to create restful, sound sleep using all-natural methods to restore balance to your system. You will learn natural techniques to eliminate the underlying cause of insomnia. Sleep deeply at night without relying on medication, and waken refreshed and alert in the morning. This eBook, written by Tim Larson, Ph.D., gives you the answers you need!
Order now and get these FREE bonuses!
- 77 All-Natural Tips to Improve Your Sleep - Find out which ones help you the most!
- Free Check on the Balance of your System - Do you sometimes feel less energetic or not up to par? This may be due to an imbalance in your system. Don't let an imbalance keep you from performing at your best!
- Free Check for Early Signs of Disease - Your body shows signs before actual symptoms of disease appear. Catch it before it catches you!
- 10 Simple Stretching Exercises to Help You Sleep - They provide many other benefits also!.
- Affiliate rights to Sleep. At Last!. Using my third-party affiliate program, you can earn half the profit of every eBook that sells from your link to us. After just the first three sales, you've not only paid for your own eBook, but you have earned extra income as well!
Try it today! It will change your life! 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Your eBook comes as a downloadable Adobe Acrobat PDF file that you can download right after your purchase. Download takes about 20 seconds if you have a 56K dialup modem and is almost instantaneous with a cable modem.
If you don't have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader used to read this eBook, click here to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
If you prefer the laser-printed booklet version instead of the downloadable PDF version, send a check or money order for $27 + $5.00 S&H to:
Attn: Sleep. At Last!
862 Violet Dr.
Morgan, UT 84050
Note: If you are still not sure if this eBook is right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your questions or concerns so we can respond to them.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover,
American Express, Eurocard, Visa Debit,
and Novus cards.
Your order is processed via our secure
online server supplied by PayPal.Com.
Your numbers are not stored!
Click the Buy Now Button
and Instantly Order via Our Secure Online Server
Sleep. At Last! for only $27
Order your eBook today and get five special bonuses. You are only a few minutes away from learning how to eliminate the underlying cause of your insomnia, restore balance to your system, achieve deep sleep without drug side effects, and waken refreshed and alert every morning. Sleep. At Last!
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as hemorrhoids, arthritis, gout, acne, and allergies.