Hemorrhoids - Frequently Asked Questions
- Hemorrhoids (piles) are a painful, itching mass of distended veins in swollen anal tissue that may protrude out of the anus. This is usually related to constipation or straining.
- What symptoms can be associated with hemorrhoids?
- * Rectal bleeding with bowel movements.
* Distended veins in swollen anal tissue.
* Pain when defecating.
* Itching around the anal opening.
- This can be caused by a junk food diet with too many fried, fatty foods and insufficient hydrating liquids, fiber, and bulk. Lack of exercise and too much sitting are contributory causes. Hemmorhoids can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Drug medications tend to only relieve or mask symptoms. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent hemorrhoids from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, ulcers, and high blood pressure. Catch it before it catches YOU!