Worry - Frequently Asked Questions
- Worry is a feeling of uneasiness about an uncertain or threatening future event. Some worried feelings are normal; it becomes a problem when it interferes with normal activities. This can be caused by a diet high in refined foods, particularly sugar, as well as excess mental or emotional stress.
- What symptoms can be associated with worry?
- * Uneasy feeling
* Inability to relax.
* Tension headaches.
* Heart palpitations.
* Feelings of tightness in chest.
* Belching, nausea, diarrhea.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Relaxation and meditation can help. Get proper rest and proper nutrition.
- Excess worry can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent worry from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles