Sore Throat - Frequently Asked Questions
- A sore throat produces a raw feeling in the back of the throat causing discomfort, especially when swallowing and can cause hoarse voice. It is often associated with infection, but it can result from anything that irritates the sensitive mucous membranes of the throat.
- What symptoms can be associated with a sore throat?
- * Pain in the throat area.
* Red, raw throat.
* Difficulty swallowing.
* Cough and sore throat.
* Hoarse voice or croaking voice.
* A related fever or cold may accompany this.
- It is often associated with infection, but it can result from anything that irritates the sensitive mucous membranes of the throat. Typically it is a symptom of the common cold, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, or viral infection. It can also be caused by burns from very hot foods or abrasions from crisp, coarse foods. Chronic coughing and loud talking can also irritate the throat. Sore throat can be caused by a streptococcal infection, which can result in a serious condition such as rheumatic fever. Getting a sore throat can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment, especially if you suspect strep throat.
- How do I prevent sore throat from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
bacterial or viral invasions.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles