Pneumonia - Frequently Asked Questions
- Pneumonia is an inflammatory lung disease caused by infectious organisms. The small air sacs in the lungs fill with mucus and pus. It is a common complication of any serious illness, which can be fatal. Bacterial Pneumonia is very contagious; it is usually caused by staph, strep, or pneumo-bacilli. Viral pneumonia is an acute systemic disease, caused by a variety of virulent viruses. Viral Pneumonia does not respond to antibiotics. A chest x-ray is required for diagnosis.
- What symptoms can be associated with pneumonia?
- * Inflamed lungs, chest pain.
* Shortness of breath.
* Flu and cold symptoms.
* Heavy coughing and expectoration of yellow-green phlegm, sometimes blood.
* Back, muscle and body aches.
* Chills and fever.
* Sore throat.
* It never seems to end.
- It is a common complication of any serious illness, which can be fatal. Bacterial Pneumonia is very contagious; it is usually caused by staph, strep, or pneumo-bacilli. Viral pneumonia is an acute systemic disease, caused by a variety of virulent viruses. Your susceptibility to pneumonia can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent pneumonia from recurring?
- Maintain a strong immune system to reduce risk. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
bacterial and viral invasions that cause pneumonia.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles