PMS - Frequently Asked Questions
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) affects menstruating women about one or two weeks prior to their menstrual cycle.
- What symptoms can be associated with PMS?
- * Mood swings, irritability, depression.
* Emotional upsets and aggressive behavior.
* Breast swelling and tenderness.
* Abdominal bloating, constipation, or diarrhea.
* Insomnia, fatigue, fainting spells, nervousness.
- This menstrual disorder may be associated with hormonal imbalance; excess estrogen or imbalance because of liver malfunction or glandular insufficiency (usually thyroid). It may be linked to food allergies or malabsorption. It can be exacerbated by an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- What things can make it better?
- Relaxation techniques can help reduce anxiety and tension. Avoid salt, caffeine, and chocolate during the latter half of the menstrual cycle. Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I help prevent future occurrences of menstrual disorders?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles