Frequently Asked Questions
- What are neurological disorders?
- Neurological disorders are conditions involving the nervous system.
- What can cause neurological disorders?
- Sometimes physical injury to the brain, spinal cord, or nerves can be the cause of neurological disorders. Sometimes they can result from biochemical causes. Other times, the cause may be unkown and only the effects are seen. Neurological disorders can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment. Restore balance to your system. Relaxation and meditation can help some conditions. Get proper rest and proper nutrition.
- How do I prevent neurological disorders from recurring?
- If the cause is due to an imbalance, you can take the Balance Analysis and determine the type of imbalance in your system. You can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles