Neuralgia - Frequently Asked Questions
- Neuralgia is sudden, sharp, severe burning or stabbing pain, often along the course of a nerve, caused by an irritated or damaged nerve. Neuralgia may recur on a regular basis.
- What symptoms can be associated with neuralgia?
- * Severe, localized pain.
* Skin may be highly sensitive to touch at those points.
- This can be caused by pressure on the nerve trunk, poor nerve nutrition, or an acidic condition. This can follow injury or exposure to cold drafts. Neuralgia can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Analgesics (painkillers) may relieve the pain. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent neuralgia from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles