Influenza - Frequently Asked Questions
- Influenza is generally linked to highly contagious viral infection of the respiratory tract. The virus can be passed through the air due to sneezes or coughs, or may be picked up by the hands through contact with contaminated people or objects, and passed into the body when the hand rubs the eye or nose. This highly contagious disease may appear suddenly after 1 to 3 days incubation period.
- What symptoms can be associated with influenza?
- * Fever.
* Nasal mucus or stuffiness.
* Cough and sore throat.
* Muscle pain and body aches (arms, legs, and back) and chills.
* Weakness. Lack of desire to eat or do anything.
- What things can make it better?
- Rest in bed in a warm, well ventilated room. Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- The virus can be passed through the air due to sneezes or coughs, or may be picked up by the hands through contact with contaminated people or objects, and passed into the body when the hand rubs the eye or nose. It is often associated with stress, fatigue, depression, and excess cold or heat. Getting influenza can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent influenza from recurring?
- Strains of the virus constantly change, so vaccinations are only partially successful. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
viral invasions that cause colds.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles