Hypertension - Frequently Asked Questions
- Hypertension is abnormally high blood pressure (pressure of the blood in the main arteries). This is indicated by blood pressure readings above 140 mm Hg. (systolic) / 90 mm Hg. (diastolic), measured while at rest.
- What symptoms can be associated with hypertension?
- * High blood pressure on repeated examinations.
* Dizziness and ringing in the ears or fainting spells.
* Eye disorders.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Many cases can be brought under control by improvement in diet (reduce salt, red meat, fat, and alcohol) and lifestyle (increase aerobic exercise). Smoking and obesity significantly increase the risk of hypertension. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- It can result from blood vessels constricted with fatty deposits (atherosclerosis) or by calcium deposits on the artery walls (arteriosclerosis) causing hardening and constriction. It may also be related to heart disorders, and liver problems. Your susceptibility to get it can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent hypertension from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles