Hives - Frequently Asked Questions
- Urticaria, commonly known as hives, is a skin condition characterized by skin blisters and rashes caused by an allergic reaction to food (e.g. milk, eggs, shellfish, strawberries, nuts), food additives, drugs (e.g. aspirin, penicillin), or chemicals. Frequently it has the appearance of raised white lumps surrounded by a reddened, inflamed area. They often last only a few hours, but can last for weeks.
- What symptoms can be associated with hives?
- * Irritated, red swollen bumps on the skin.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment. Determine the irritant and avoid it until balance is restored to your system and the allergic reaction has gone away.
- Hives can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there
is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent hives from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system,
you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices.
You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles