Herpes Zoster - Frequently Asked Questions
- Herpes Zoster, commonly known as shingles, is a viral infection (varicella-zoster virus which also causes chicken pox) of nerves that service areas of the skin. It is characterized by a painful rash of blisters with a crusty appearance.
- What symptoms can be associated with Herpes Zoster?
- * Excessive skin sensitivity, followed by pain, and then the outbreak of the rash.
* The rash starts as small raised red spots that turn to blisters, then they turn yellowish, flatten and crust over.
* Pain due to nerve damage may be very severe.
- A weakened immune system can allow a flare-up of the virus which may have been dormant from a childhood attack of chicken pox. An outbreak of Herpes Zoster can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent Herpes Zoster from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles