Heartburn - Frequently Asked Questions
- Heartburn gives a burning pain in the chest area. Sometimes it starts when you bend forward or lie down. It is sometimes mistaken for a more serious conditions such as pain due to heart disease.
- What symptoms can be associated with heartburn?
- * Burning pain in chest area.
- Heartburn is usually due to eating too much or eating the wrong foods (rich or spicy). Heartburn can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there
is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Drinking milk may alleviate the symptoms. Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment if you suspect a more serious condition.
- How do I prevent heartburn from recurring?
- Determine which foods cause a reaction with you and avoid them. Avoid overeating. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system,
you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices.
You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles