Hay Fever - Frequently Asked Questions
- Hay fever affects the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and air passages. It is an allergic reaction to allergens such as grass, pollen, spores, animal fur, feathers, house dust, asbestos, smoke and fumes.
- What symptoms can be associated with hay fever?
- * Runny nose.
* Sore, itchy or irritated eyes.
* Nervous irritability.
* In severe cases, symptoms may be similar to asthma.
- It is an allergic reaction to allergens such as grass, pollen, spores, animal fur, feathers, house dust, asbestos, smoke and fumes. This type of allergic reaction often occurs when your body has an excess accumulation of mucus, which provides a haven for environmental irritants. Hay fever can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Drug medications tend to only relieve or mask symptoms. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles