Gallstones - Frequently Asked Questions
- The gallbladder, a small, muscular, pear-shaped sac below the liver, is a reservoir for bile (produced by the liver), which is expelled into the duodenum and used by the body to digest fats. Gallstones are formed from bile components that become saturated, do not dissolve and crystallize to stones. As the stones get larger, the gallbladder becomes inflamed. When the inflamed gallbladder tries to expel the stones, it can cause severe pain. It can be life threatening if untreated, so see your physician immediately.
- What symptoms can be associated with gallstones?
- * Severe pain in the upper right abdomen.
* Nausea and vomiting.
* Chronic gas.
- What things can make it better?
- It can be life threatening if untreated, so see your physician immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- This is often caused by excess dietary fats and fried foods. Your susceptibility to get it can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system..
- How do I prevent gallstones from recurring?
- It is much easier to prevent gallstones than it is to remove them. Maintain a healthy diet. Minimize excess dietary fats and fried foods. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles