Fatigue/Lethargy - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a fatigue and lethargy?
- Fatigue and lethargy are feelings of tiredness, lack of energy and drowsiness.
- What symptoms can be associated with fatigue or lethargy?
- * Tiredness.
* Lack of energy.
- This common complaint can be brought on by overwork or lack of sleep. Depression or anxiety can cause this to be a persistent condition. Fatigue can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Alleviate the circumstances causing the fatigue. Get more rest and reduce workloads if they are too great. Restore balance to your system. Get proper rest and proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent fatigue or lethargy from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles