Emphysema - Frequently Asked Questions
- Emphysema results from damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. It is characterized by shortness of breath, caused by a loss of elasticity and dilation ability, and scarring and thickening of lung tissue. Inhalation and exhalation is difficult, especially during exertion or when speaking. Cessation of smoking is imperative.
- What symptoms can be associated with emphysema?
- * Chronic bronchitis.
* Shortness of breath.
* Asphyxiated feeling.
* Hacking cough, especially during exhalation or when speaking.
* Barrel-shaped chest due to air trapped in outer part of lungs.
- What things can make it better?
- Avoid smoking and any other irritants to your respiratory system. Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- Cigarette smoking is almost always the cause of this disease, which can be fatal. Emphysema can also be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent emphysema from recurring?
- Cessation of smoking is imperative. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles