Emaciation - Frequently Asked Questions
- Emaciation is extreme thinness, with one third or more of the body's weight being lost.
- What are the symptoms of emaciation?
- * Rapid loss of body weight.
* Extreme thinness.
- Emaciation can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. You can check
to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent emaciation from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. Get proper exercise and proper nutrition.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles