Earaches - Frequently Asked Questions
- Earaches are characterized by severe pain in the ear. There may be hearing loss associated with it.
Otitis media is an infection of the middle ear, which can cause the pain of an earache. Otitis externa is inflammation of the outer ear canal, which can also cause the pain of an earache.
- What symptoms can be associated with earaches?
- * Severe or stabbing pain in the ear.
* Possible hearing loss or mild deafness.
* Possible fever.
* Irritation or itching in the ear.
* Possible discharge from ear.
- Earaches can be caused by infection in the middle ear or outer ear canal. Sometimes pain in the ear may be due to
separate causes which irritate the nerves supplying the ear (tonsillitis, throat cancer, jaw pain, or neck muscle strain). An earache can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition. See your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent earaches from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
infections that cause earaches.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles