Depression - Frequently Asked Questions
- Depression is characterized by melancholic feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and pessimism.
- What symptoms can be associated with depression?
- * Melancholic feelings of worthlessness and inadequacy.
* Sadness, hopelessness.
* Lack of interest in social activities.
* Withdrawn, silent demeanor.
* Inability to concentrate.
* Both insomnia and frequent, excessive sleeping.
* Both loss of appetite and ravenous appetite.
- It may be caused by tension, stress, poor diet, sugar, mononucleosis, hormonal disorders, headache, or allergies. Common origins of depression include: the inability to mourn or express grief, bottled-up anger or aggression turned inward, heredity, learned behavior for getting attention or controlling relationships, biochemical imbalance from amino acid and other nutrient deficiencies, and drug induced depression. Depression can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent depression from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles