Constipation - Frequently Asked Questions
- Constipation occurs when waste material moves through the bowel too slowly. It is characterized by infrequent bowel movements and difficulty passing hard, dry feces. Constipation can cause hemorrhoids, indigestion, bowel cancer, piles, bad breath, headaches, obesity, and appendicitis.
- What symptoms can be associated with constipation?
- * Infrequent bowel movement (more than a day).
* Difficulty passing stools.
* Low abdominal pain.
* Flatulence and gas.
* Bad breath and body odor.
* Sallow skin.
* Sometimes vomiting and fever accompany this.
- What things can make it better?
- Increase dietary fiber and fluid intake. Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- This may be associated with poor diet, insufficient fiber (whole-grains, fresh fruit and vegetables), sluggish digestion, or may be due to nervous tension. Travel and stress can affect bowel regularity also. In some cases, constipation can be a symptom of a more serious disease. Constipation can also be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent constipation from recurring?
- Try to establish a regular routine for bowel movements. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist disease.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles