Colitis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Colitis is an inflammation of the colon (large intestine). It is usually caused by a viral, bacterial, or amebic
infection. The toxins produced by the infection irritate the lining of the intestine.
- What symptoms can be associated with colitis?
- * Diarrhea, usually with blood and mucus
* Abdominal pain
- What things can make it better?
- Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment. He may advise drinking clear fluids and limiting food intake
to let the diarrhea subside. Restore balance to your system
- Colitis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there
is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent colitis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system,
you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices.
You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist viral
and bacterial invasions that cause bronchitis.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles