Candidiasis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Candidiasis, or thrush, is a fungal infection, often in the vagina, but sometimes in the mouth or on moist skin. It is caused by a fungus such as Candida albicans. They thrive in the presence of sugar. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- What symptoms can be associated with candidiasis?
- * Vaginal candidiasis causes a thick, white discharge.
- It is often related to general weakness. Candidiasis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition. Antibiotics make people more susceptible to this because they destroy good bacteria which keep the fungal growth under control.
- How do I prevent candidiasis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles