Bronchitis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Bronchitis is an inflammation of the mucus membranes of the bronchial tubes (the main air passages connecting
the trachea or windpipe to the lungs) which causes a persistent cough and produces considerable phlegm. It is usually
caused by a viral or bacterial infection. It is aggravated by exposure to smoke, dust, allergens, strong fumes
or chemical irritants.
Acute bronchitis is characterized by sudden onset and short duration (It usually clears up in a few days).
Chronic bronchitis is persistent over a longer period of time and may last several years. It can result from prolonged
exposure to bronchial irritants such as cigarette smoke or other respiratory irritants such as allergens, dust,
or chemical fumes.
- What symptoms can be associated with bronchitis?
- * Phlegmy Cough (produces considerable yellow, green, or gray phlegm)
* Shortness of breath or difficult breathing, aggravated by exertion
* Runny nose.
* Fatigue or malaise, lack of energy
* Vision abnormalities
* Reddish face, palms, or mucous membranes
* Ankle, feet, and leg swelling
* Back and muscle pain
- What things can make this respiratory problem better?
- Avoid smoking and any other irritants to your respiratory system. Restore balance to your system. Drink plenty
of fluids, get bed rest and proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- Why did I get this respiratory disorder?
- Bronchitis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent bronchitis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
viral and bacterial invasions that cause bronchitis.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles