Anger, Hostility, Impatience
Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe anger, impatience, and hostility?
- Anger is a feeling of extreme displeasure toward someone or something. It is usually temporary. Hostility is antagonism or enmity. Impatience is the inability to wait patiently or endure irritation.
- Why do I get these feelings and sometimes have an argumentative personality?
- Although external circumstances or other people can sometimes cause problems, how we react to those problems affects our level of happiness and how quickly we can resolve the problems. Reacting with anger, hostility, or impatience usually makes things worse for us and can sometimes blow up into temper tantrums. If it seems like you have no control over these feelings, it may be due to an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to exagerated emotions that are difficult to control. An imbalance also makes you susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent these feelings from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles