Here are the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can answer them and consider including them in this list. Thank you - we look forward to serving you further.
- Q: I have a Mac computer. Can I still get my Ayurvedic Analysis using your web application?
- A: Yes. The Ayurvedic Analysis will work from PCs, Macs, or any interactive system that you are using
to view this website.
- Q: Is this easy to run?
- A: Yes, it is very easy to run it. When you start the analysis, a series of questions show on your screen. You just select the option button that is closest to the answer that applies to you; then click to the next question.
- Q: I like self-help tools that give me insight into myself and help me to be better. Will it provide written
output that I can refer to later?
- A: Yes, you will get a full write-up on your Mind/Body Type, including your important characteristics
and traits, the foods that are best for you and which you should avoid, what exercises are best for you, how you
tend to react to situations and circumstances, and signs to watch for that indicate that an imbalance is occurring.
It also gives you a full Balance Analysis and Report for Restoring Balance.
- Q: Can I do this web application while I am on-line?
- A: Yes, this web application is run while you are on-line. You do not have to download anything.
- Q: Will I have to redo this analysis periodically?
- A: Your Mind/Body Type is determined at conception and stays with you your whole life. So, once your
Mind/Body Type is determined, it will not change. However, you should update your Balance analysis periodically
whenever you feel your body may be drifting out of balance.
- Q: How does the Mind/Body Type Analysis determine what foods are best for me?
- A: The Mind/Body Type web application just asks simple questions from you and you answer by clicking
a multiple choice answer that fits you best. The questions are easy to answer because they are just questions about
your physical characteristics, habits, etc.to identify your Mind/Body Type, so that it can determine the foods
that are best for you when you are in a balanced state, so that you can stay balanced and healthy. It uses
the time-tested wisdom of Ayurveda to recommend the foods that are best for you and which you should avoid,
based on your Mind/Body Type. The results are analyzed and the evaluation is emailed to you. You will also receive
a full Report for Restoring Balance if an imbalance is found in your system. The nutritional recommendations from
this report should be followed until balance in your system has been restored, at which time you can follow the
nutritional recommendations from your Nutrition and Mind/Body Type analysis.
- Q: I have heard wonderful things about Ayurveda. How can I find out more about it?
- A: You can find out more information about Ayurveda through the Ayurveda Almanac website.
- Q: My spouse thinks I have a problem with anger. Can this analysis help me?
- A: Yes. This analysis will tell you what signs to watch for that indicate that an imbalance is occurring,
so that you can catch it quickly when it is easiest to treat. Anger is an indication that an imbalance has occurred,
so you would want to eat foods to help you regain balance and then stay balanced. Ayurveda Almanac would also be a help to you in this regard.
- Q: This Ayurvedic Analysis sounds expensive. How much does it cost?
- A: Although the Ayurvedic Analysis is personalized for you and includes three separate reports, it is
a real bargain. For a limited time, this analysis is only $39. USD.
- Q: Do you take credit cards?
- A: Yes, we take all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- Q: I only provide my credit card number on secure servers. Is your server secure?
- A: Yes, all transactions through MindXpansion are handled by secure servers.
Your Mind/Body Type, Nutrition Buide, and Balance Assessment
can all be determined by an Ayurvedic practitioner or they can be determined on-line as you quickly scroll through a list of interactive screens. This on-line application
gives you a complete analysis of your present state-of-balance, steps for restoring balance, your Mind/Body Type
and Personalized Nutrition Guide, including the foods, exercises, and activities that are best for you and which
you should avoid. It also gives you the signs to watch out for that indicate when you need to take steps to stay
balanced. Place your order now or read on about further benefits that this analysis provides for you.
100% Money Back Guarantee. Order it now! It will change your life!
$79.] [Our Price: $60.] [You Save: $19.]
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
All-natural, Drug-free Solution for Insomnia
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, ulcers, and high blood pressure. Catch it before it catches YOU!